An outstanding program has been announced for the 2017 Key Executives Mega-Conference, under the theme: "Innovation & Insight: The Business of Publishing News."Registration has begun and you can save on conference fees if you register by Jan. 14.
Among the program highlights:
- Arrive early for a Thursday morning BONUS SESSION on native advertising. Matt Sanders of Deseret Digital Media will share key learnings from the past three years' of growing this important revenue source – how to best position your content to engage readers, what industries are your best potential investors for this, how this best works in local markets, etc. This is one of the most popular modules of the Deseret Digital Media BootCamp.
- Gannett CEO Bob Dickey, Chief Strategy Officer Maribel Perez Wadsworth and Chief Revenue Officer Kevin Gentzel discuss the New Gannett and share their vision for its future success. Gannett has been aggressively expanding its footprint and investing in digital capabilities. Nineteen months after its official spin-off as a stand-alone company, hear more about Gannett's strategy, its focus on innovation and the launch of the USA TODAY NETWORK.
- The local media story is a powerful one, but it seems to have been drowned out by an onslaught of new and exciting opportunities in digital media. We've asked a leading PR expert for tips from the other side of media on how to change the narrative. Brad Thatcher from NY-based Thatcher+Co. has spent the past year collecting information and interviewing media executives. Combining his unique insight from both sides, he offers a compelling view of local media and what it will take to reinvent and reposition the local media opportunity for the advertising community.
- Corey Elliot of Borrell Associates shares insights into projected 2017 advertising.
- Kim Ward, training director of Learning Outsource Group, and author of the new book "THE NEW SELLING IQ - COOPERATION SELLING" has dissected today's buying decision process and provides new insights on how combining buyer and seller intelligence leads to better results. Learn about this revolutionary new approach and how adopting it can radically change your success rate. Ward has personally trained or coached more than 70,000 salespeople and sales leaders. Learning Outsource Group played a critical role in training Gannett's sales leaders as part of its world class sales organization initiative. The first 100 people in the room Saturday morning will receive a free copy of "The New Selling IQ."
Plus some great breakout sessions to choose from, including:
- Driving Digital $$$ Success
- Print Disruptor
- Audience: Leveraging the Frenemy
- Revenue: A Digital Darling for Women
- The Science of Storytelling
- Pathway to Freedom (new approaches to print frequency)
- Plus, our popular Revenue Stage in the Exhibit Hall where we'll be featuring three sessions on R&D solutions for growing consumer revenue, advertiser lifecycle management and video
We hope to see you in Orlando, Feb. 23-25 at the Marriott Orlando World Center!